Master in Microneedling
Horário e local
Sobre o evento
What you will learn:
• Review of Skin Anatomy and Physiology • Active Ingredients in Cosmetic Products – The Positive Aspects of Micro-Needling • Cosmetic ingredients that can cause complications when using micro-needling • The consultation process – history, examination and aesthetic diagnosis • Fitzpatrick Rating, Glogau Scale, Masi • Selecting the appropriate treatment for the right patient? • The mechanism behind micro-needling – cell to cell communication and gene regulation • Time or frequency of treatments and why • Treatment protocols – before, during and after micro-needling • Device Selection – Pros and Cons of Rollers, Stamps and Fixtures (Pens) • Micro-pitting techniques • Infection Control • Contraindications – relative and absolute • Side Effects and Complications – How to Avoid Them • Micro-needle-specific cosmetology – what, how and where to use it the right product to avoid complications and to maximise results
• How to combine micro-needling with other treatment modalities to increase results and avoid unwanted effects.
The class is theoretical and practical.
DAY 1 – THEORETICAL
– Anatomy and Applied Physiology – What is Microneedling? – Applicability of the technique – Legislation – Existing Micro-needling devices and Needling Techniques – Micropuncture – Dermopuncture – DermaInfusion – Derma Pen – Roller – Advanced Applied Cosmetology – Dermocosmetics applied to Microagulching and other techniques – Facial, body, capillary and dermato-dysfunction applicability – History, diagnosis and applied clinical research
– Electrophototherapeutic Associations
DAY 2 – PRACTICE
– Exercises for the elaboration of individualized treatments – Artificial Skin Training – Real skin training in treatments of: * Wrinkles and Expression Lines * Pore Revitalization and Closure * Hypertrophic and Atrophic Scars (eg Acne) * Double Chop Reduction * Reduction of lines and wrinkles in the neck * Baldness and Dermatitis * White and Red Streaks * Flaccidity * Localized Fat and Cellulite * Atrophic Scars * Hypertrophic scars * Hand and arm treatments * Cosmetic Micro-Needling – Scratchs – Care and guidance in Pre and Post-procedure – Nutricosmetic Associations – Electrophototherapeutic Associations * Radiofrequency * Laser Therapy * Led Therapy * Microcurrent * Ionization * High power lasers – Marketing & Management (bônus) – Sales Strategies & Negotiation Approach (bônus)
Date: 10th and 11th of November
The student has 12 months of access to the Aesthetics in Focus teaching platform for classroom review, exercise books, procedure videos, interaction with other students and post-course support. (All material updated 06/08/2019)
Duration: Course with 14 hours / classroom + 12 months of support. Included certificate, handout and coffee break.